Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday March 31, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! I have been tossing and turning all night! So much going on! They got the b.b. out of nephew's head, thank god! Also my Uncle had open heart surgery and is home recovering well from what I have heard. I am waiting for the coast to be clear before I go over there. No infections or virus'. It feels so weird, I slept through an entire week! I was so sick. Little by little we are moving along! I can't wait to get back to the gym full time. Current events, I can't even go there right now! Lets not play the blame game!

Talk about a weather change, gorgeous and sunny, to cold and windy, with rain! Well that's Chicago. If any one needs a handy man or any work done, I know someone who is really good. It is the best time. I know some were looking to have work done at an affordable price that will help improve the value of there home. It was just finding someone that could do it at an afordable price. He has some time now to do it, so if you need it done let me know, now is a good time.

Let me tell you it is time to start living. Nothing is stopping me! Life is too short. I think where I was this time last year, and where I am now. I can't help but smile. I have to send a thank you to Will, he put it all into perspective for me. I now see, and I love it! "If I Were A Boy!" YA HOO!!!!
Well lets all hang in there and think of nicer weather to come! It will be here to stay soon enough! Try to enjoy your day and take some time out for you! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"He who cannot forgive others destroys the bridge over which he himself must pass." George Herbert

"If all difficulties were known at the outset a long journey, most of us would never start out at all." Dan Rather

"I would rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate." George Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment