Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday March 9, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Monday! Yes another week is here! Time to embrace all that is positive. It is hard for most to start the stressful week, especially after enjoying time with loved ones. Well the economy is working it's way closer into homes of people I know. If anyone knows of any factory jobs or machinist jobs please let me know. Well I have been spring cleaning! My house and my life! Out with the old and in with the new. It feels great. I wonder were all this stuff comes from, and I realize oh yeah "Sarah you don't have to buy it just because it's on sale."

Safe travels again for all that are traveling. So many are going to tournaments around the country. I have got to get my act together and start practicing. We lost last week and I have to say I did an awfully embarrassing job. Like Benny always says, "you get out of it what you put into it." Well everyone try to stay dry and have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"Experience cold or heat, pleasure or pain. These experiences are fleeting: They come and go. Bear them patiently." Sri Krishna (Bhagavad Gita)

"Energy and Persistence conquer all things." Benjamin Franklin

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world. Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for." Tom Bodett

No comments:

Post a Comment