Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday March 10, 2009

Good Morning. Hopefully everyone is returning from there travels. I know Safe travels for Diandra, who will be in Paris. Wow, Yeah! Happy Travels and Good Luck! To be able to travel the world is an honor, in which she has worked very hard for and deserves. Don't think she goes to go site seeing, she goes to work and Bowl. Diandra Asbaty is a professional bowler, and entrepreneur. She is a new friend of mine. With over 50 international metals, she has won the World Cup in Bowling and is the first American woman to inducted into the Bowling Hall of Fame. You have to realize in other countries, bowling is taken much more seriously than here in the states. She is a sponsor for Brunswick and a couple others. She works with The United States Bowling Congress and is still competing. She is also extremely artistic. She has a clothing line called Kaizen. You can give me a call I can tell you about it or go to the website it is really cool wwwkaizenbydiandra.com. Her Handmade jewelry is awesome. I don't like jewelry but love hers. It is very inspiring! www. diandraasbaty.etsy.com. I was just on looking at her new pieces. I was wanting everyone, I like this one and that one. The funny thing is I am not a jewelry person until I met her.

I have to say I have a lot of friends, and I try very hard to help as many as possible. I was asked to be in a wedding, a childhood friend's wedding. I bought my dress months ago. Well we had a falling out. I was no longer going to be in the wedding but we were friends. She told me it had been so long they probably sent the dress back. Well it cost me over a hundred dollars. So I called and they said no. So I go pick it up and I was told by two different people that my dress was switched for a different size for a different girl who wasn't originally in the bridal party. When we reconciled she told me don't worry your not being replaced. Then the store read off the documented notes saying how me and her had an agreement that she was paying me for the dress and my friend picked them up. My friend denied it, called me names, I was angry then very upset, just at the fact that she lied to me. She said it was for another girl that they switched her size. Well I know that this girl that switched the size for my dress is a friend of hers too. Don't tell me they sent it back. No it looks like I am the bad guy, and fingers are pointed, so obviously we are no longer friends, and I demanded my money for. She yells at me and says that I need to get my facts straight and it wasn't my dress, well last time I checked, the other girl didn't need a size 20. I know who she switched me out with. Then to say oh ya boo hoo poor Sarah all the time. Who does that? What woman says that to a good loyal friend of 20 years. To be honest this happens time and time again. Now I am not perfect and you all know that, none of us are, but I have never heard an I'm sorry, I screwed up, I love you like a sister, ever from her. I have done favor after favor, loved her daughter like she is my own. My heart has been ripped from my chest. She wanted to know why I wanted the dress and I told her to wear to a different wedding or formal. I paid for it, and I have a formal coming up. Who cares, It's my dress. It was all put under the brides name, however records show me paying for it on my debit card.

I guess I am just blown away about how people act. No class, no I am sorry I made a mistake. There is never any apology just finger pointing. I call it being a lady, having class. I know I have moments and everyone has witnessed them, but I realize now we need to show some maturity and some class. Take into consideration that this was a friend that I help out quite often, and has been a friend for twenty years. She even said that's why she didn't want me in my wedding. Well I am glad that came out. Wow! Oh and I need help. Yeah I need help, for putting up with you for 20 years.

I guess for my wedding all I could wish for is that it is beautiful, and the people that I love and care about are there by my side on my special day. Then PARTY! Lets have fun, celebrate together, enjoy life!

Yes drama! Like my mom says I am so generous and giving I often get used. I know mom, I was told Christians look good on wood, growing up. All the wonderful Catholic education. There are many times I am in the wrong, but there are even more times I am the bigger person. Yes that has caused me a lot of mental distress, and as Doc says contributes a lot to my health issues. So moral of this story is I can't be every one's friend and I have to say no even when I don't want to. My physical and mental health are the most important thing, because no one else is going to take care of me unless you are going to drop me off to N. Menard street by Ma,(Aida) or 79th and Pulaski by my South side parents/friends Laura.

Life is changing all around us, we take the good for the bad and we just roll with it. Today is a new day! I am getting ready to go train with Sue! Now that's a friend. Then hit the water! Let me tell you that water is a miracle. I have never felt so good in my entire life!

A new day, a clean slate! Lets do it again but better! I hope all of you made it through your Monday Woe's. Have a great day and Enjoy!

Love,
Sarah

"People never improve unless they look to some standard or example higher and better than themselves." Tyron Edwards

"A good example is the best sermon." Anon

"Example is the school of mankind, and they will learn at no other." Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment