Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday March 2,2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Rise and Shine! Okay Jack you were right! It got worse! AIG needs another 30 Billion for a bailout. This is getting way out of control. Well as I have Morning Joe on now and I am very thankful, for what I do have. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes devastation like this for us to realize what is really important in life. Last night I used quotes from Oprah who I admire so much. Not because she has such a deep soul, or she is such an accomplished woman, but because I envy and admire her ability to be in such a place were she can touch peoples lives and help so many people. I guess that would be the ultimate dream of mine. Not to be rich to be rich, or to be a woman of honor and grace, but to be able to help and make real changes in peoples lives and especially for those who need it the most, including the middle class ghoast.

It is a new day, a new week! A clean slate. It is up to us on how we are going to spend to today. We are now in March, let us start planning how we can enjoy the beautiful spring and summer days ahead, with the people we care for the most. Remember one of the most important holidays is coming up St. Patricks Day! LOL! Now it is time to hit the gym and dive into the water of eternal youth. I tell you what, when times are tough, for me the water, swimming, water aerobics, whatever it might be, helps me so much. I come out feeling so alive. Just a suggestion for those who have the same aches and pains that I have, or who would like to try something new. Well I hope everyone has a great day and I leave you all now with some quotes to start off the week.

Love,
Sarah

"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing." William Feather

"To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else." Bernadette Delvin

"The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become." Charles Du Bos

No comments:

Post a Comment