Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday March 11, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Birthday Jr.!! I started early today, I was having a hard time sleeping. My sleep schedule is very confusing right now. Everyone is traveling, and it throws my schedule off.

Well it is Wednesday! Go Team!!! Last week it was bad! We lost, thanks to me. I bowled really bad. I just couldn't find my groove. That's ok, this week is Jell-O shots! Oh Yeah baby! Put on our music, be with the girls. It's all about having a good time, making sure were enjoying life. So hopefully we are still on the the top 3!

It is hard some times to enjoy, but we have to. It's important for us to remember and be thankful for the people that are in our lives! Those who chose to bring us down, well than they can stay down. We cannot succumb to them any longer. It is hard at times, because we may care so much for them, however, it cannot cost us our own happiness. Happiness is priceless. The Summer is on it's way! Lets start making plans. All we can do is be the best people we can, and enjoy as much as we can. Complaining and making lists of what we can't do, will only force us to think negatively, why? Do a good deed. Something you wouldn't usually do. See how much better you feel. I did. It felt great. It was unexpected and they were so happy it brought such joy to my heart. Well I hope everyone has a great day! Again GO TEAM!!!!

Love,
Sarah

"Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the most important thing in life is to know when to forgo an advantage." Benjamin Disraeli

"Through his beginnings he but poor and low: Thank God a man can grow! Florence Earle Coates

"Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them." Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment