Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday March 28, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! We made it, Happy Friday! See another weekend to look forward to. I am still out of commission, but starting to move around. I have been just sleeping and out of it lately. Now I am reading that Twilight series, the one I swore I would never read. I am way behind on my e-mails FYI I opened them the other day and had over 300 so I closed it, it was a bit overwhelming. Facebook, I haven't been on facebook in forever. I keep getting alerts. I am slowly getting my energy back, so once I get through my e-mails I will head over to facebook. I am already looking forward to summer and putting together my summer team!

I unfortunately don't have any new topics to discuss, I haven't been watching T.V. I have just been sleeping and trying how to use my phone. LOL!! I have spent plenty of quality time with this thing, I thing it is time to downgrade! If anyone is stuck and wants to know what things to do this weekend, let me know. I get Crain's Chicago Business Newspaper and they have the top 10 things to do in the city. I hope everyone got a chance to read my suggestions on things we can do this summer. Well I hope all is well and everyone have a great and safe weekend!!

Love,
Sarah

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller
"There are not secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure." General Colin L. Powell
"Man's best support is a very dear friend." Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment