Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday March 16, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Happy Monday! I say that today without sarcasm. It is a new day, a new week. Again we don't have to be the people we were yesterday. Whenever I make a mistake or think back that is what I tell myself, we don't have to be the person we were yesterday. It is a time for us to reflect on our lives and see whats missing and what we do have. How can we be enlightened, learn and enjoy. We never stop learning and we always keep growing.

The weekend was so beautiful, I put the music on high and a smile comes directly to my face. Time to open the blinds let the sun shine in and allow ourselves to love and be loved. I realized it really is the small things that matter. I don't need fancy things. I like them and can enjoy but there are other things I enjoy much more. I think we all could if we took a step back.

I am learning how to love life, love myself. We have such high expectations for ourselves. Unfortunately my health issues come in the way of many things, but less as time moves forward. However, I think back and realize were I was and were I am. I will not fail. However, some days I have to take a step back. If you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Changes are coming and we have to be ready. Life is full of change, and we need to embrace it, but how are we going to. I see Ambi wearing a shirt that says Music Heals, I think that is the most true statement. No matter what mood or situation, music always helps, we all love it. It has been the perfect weather to take that deep breath and enjoy a great song. Here are some quotes to get us going today. Everyone have a great day, spring is almost here, and some lyrics from my favorite spring song!

Love,
Sarah

"Life is not merely dated by years. Events are sometimes the best calendars." Benjamin Disraeli

"True love begins when nothing is looked for in return." Antoine de Saint- Exupery

"So open up your morning light say a little prayer for I, you know if we are to stay alive and see the peace in every eye; I don't wait for our lives to be over i want to know right now what will it be, I don't want to wait for our lives to be over I want to know right now what will it yes or will it be sorry. "Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment