Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday March 26, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning, almost afternoon! Yes I am sorry, being sick puts me on Sarah time! Actually that's not true, I am always on Sarah time. I hope everyone is enjoying the sunny 60 degree weather outside! We are almost at the end of the week and April is around the corner! Soon Easter will be here, then it will be May! YES!!!! I hope everyone is making plans to enjoy!

I know I can't wait! My niece is a little pistol and I can't wait to see how she is this summer. She is a girl that knows what she wants, and has us all tied around her little finger. She hit me the other day, and I told her No you don't hit, then she puckers her lips for a kiss. She pushes and moves people now, soon she will be talking and she will have a lot to say! LOL! Well everyone have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"It's quite possible to leave your home for a walk in the early morning air and return and return a different person beguiled, enchanted." Mary Chase

"The reality is that changes are coming.. They must come. You must share in bringing them." John Hersey

"It is only an error in judgement to make a mistake, but it shows infirmity of character to adhere to it when discovered." Christian Bovee

No comments:

Post a Comment