Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday March 8, 2009 Goodnight

I feel the need to do a recap on Sundays. Sundays seem to be the day I take to reflect on my life. I take myself out of the equation and think of myself floating above looking down on this hectic life we live. This recession is teaching people a lot about life. What is it we need, and what is it we can do without.

I really need to be writing my book. I write the blog and then don't know what to do with it. There are so many different levels to people that many don't know about. People make assumptions all the time. I am 28 but I have experienced more than some will ever experience in their lives. Who was it that said "youth is wasted on the young." It's just crazy, how things end up sometimes. However, we have to be willing to take a chance. What if we don't take that chance, and we always wonder "what if ?" What does this have to do with anything? Well maybe this recession is a good thing. Maybe we needed this, to show us what it is that we really need in our lives.

Life is not easy, and anyone that thinks my life is easy, just doesn't know all the different layers of me. "Someone said I live like a princess, I do not have a need or want for anything. Yeah I live like Cinderella, who is still waiting for prince charming." You want to know the one thing I have always wanted in my life, the one true thing, is for someone, anyone, to hold me, and tell me everything is going to be okay. Sad I know, but it is the truth. I know people have it worse than I. It is time to put the material possessions away, become the people we want to be. Not base it on what society says "is the best life to have."

I was looking at Diandra's Jewelry line and she made a necklace and it said blessed. It latches in the front and has a heart and a key. For some reason it just is so touching to me. It's hard with our busy lives, myself included, to give thanks or think of how blessed we are. I could write a whole book on those who have touched me and helped shape the person I am today. I don't know what this week will bring, but I hope that it will bring me and all of you some kind of joy. So everyone, goodnight for now, if God shall allow us, we will meet in the morning.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment