Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday March 3, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning almost Afternoon! I have to say changes in my time are going to very, pending on my workout schedule. In order for me to get healthy and back in shape I have to make that my first priority. I have to say last night I did the wii fit and I lost 6 years off my fit age, along with 8 pounds. I have to say these past two weeks I have been slacking so don't ask me how I lost that 8 lbs. No new news to report, that I know of. I have stayed away from the T.V. as much as possible. I hope everyone has a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding." Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

"Men expect too much, do too little." Allen Tate

"It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is." Erasmus

No comments:

Post a Comment