Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday July 3,2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Rise and Shine! Happy Birthday Fee!!!!!! I have to say you are one of my best and closest friends. We will be friends forever because you know way too much! LOL! I don't know were I would be without you. This will be a great year ahead! Lots of fun to be had. We have had great times and will continue to have great times! Some of my best times were with the Medrano's. Straight up, right next to the Velaquez's. They are in my life forever! Fee I love you and the family unconditionally, and of course Coco and the kids. You guys mean a lot to me. You have taken care of me, guarded me and that means so much. The night you and Coco took care of me is priceless. You too, brought me into your family, Thank You Medranos. Well Here starts a long weekend for many! Cheers!

I hope everyone can kick back, enjoy one another and have a good times. Times maybe rough, but this weekend is a time for fun and enjoyment. We work, stress and take no time for ourselves. We need to take time whether it is on our boat, in our back yard or a picnic or in a lake house.

My Grandmother use to say she would make dinner and my grandfather would come home and he would be in a bad mood so pots and all, she would say "kids get your shoes on were going to have a picnic" and they would go to a forest preserve or down by the river and eat. I think I carry many of her Sporadic traits. My grandfather couldn't handle a mess, so she would move furniture and paint one wall at a time. I remember those days. Him mowing the lawn, my uncles and aunts stopping by and he would have a drink everyday. Jim Beam!!! In between mowing the lawn. I prefer bottled water but hey, it was grandpa. He was so cheery and bubbly. He use to tease me all the time and called me Sam I am. He smoked a pipe that still sits on his desk in my house. Whenever I want to smell him or remember him I go to that pipe and can still smell him. Back in the day they use to give a free dilly bar in a bag of dilly bars at Dairy Queen. I remember my grandmother was gone and my grandfather would say "you know how to eat a dilly bar, you don't stop until you get the free one." Those are the times I cherish. I remember the stomach I had. I remember falling asleep in the booth when my grandparents and I went to dinner. I remember playing cards with my grandmother.

Fun times surround us each day it is up to us to embrace them. Again not all require money. Picnic, park, slip and slide home run derby, game night, everyone bring a dish! That is why I think everyone loves the forth. It's funny when you start talking about times and you say remember the time when we were drinking and we did........ LOL!! That kills me right there. So relax have fun, be safe, please don't drive if you drink too much. Becareful with those sparklers! Inside joke. Have a great day and a fun weekend!!!!

Love,
Sarah

"What is life for? It is for you." Abraham Maslow

"Always be ready to have the time of your life." Unkown

"The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you finish the work." Pat Clafford

No comments:

Post a Comment