Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday July 21, 2009 Good Night Thanks to McGrath Honda!

Good Night! Well all in thanks to McGrath Honda! I know I said I was going to finish my adventure story today, but I woke and had to run. It has been a CRAZY day. Everyone knows my good heart and I must take time to be thankful for what I have and to thank McGrath Honda for there very kind service. I woke up on Friday went to the gym, swam, came home, then went to leave and my car didn't start. Now, I had Grandma Aida's wake that day on the Northside of Chicago. So Jo Jo jumped it and I got it to McGrath. Thank You sooooo much to the service manager Mark! He is so kind and always working right along with the guys. Of course Tim Delord your my guy! You go out of your way all the time, I really appreciate it. I got my loaner car and off I went. I made it to the wake, funeral and then the day trip. Again thank you all! GoMcgrath.com!!! That is so cool!

Yes, Sunday I headed out to see my family's old farm that is in Amboy/Walton. I found it was able to make sense of a lot pictures. I had so much help thank you to Pete and Jim, you are so kind and very helpful. I really enjoy being out there, it was fun and to get away from the city and the craziness of life. I remembered my grandmother telling me that the government bought some of the land and used it to hide ammo during WWII. She told me they made concrete igloo's and then covered with grass, so that they couldn't be seen from the air. Well guess what I found, you got it the igloo's and the whole history. Yes The Green River Ordinance Plant. What a fun day. I really enjoyed it. I went down the brick road I remembered as a kid, of course, in the park were the family reunion was. What a blast! On my way home I was listening to good music then I went past Chicago skydiving. I stopped and saw people and I watched. I thought wow, they weren't dying and having broken bones, so then I said, Oh Yeah! Were going skydiving!!! Yes we are!!!! I listened to Tim McGraw Live Like Your Dying all the way home. I will leave it at that. We are planning for September if anyone wants to join us!!!! Well it is getting late and I just remembered I have all the Ravina stuff in my car that I didn't take out and I have to pick up my new favorite little smart bundle of joy, Ashleigh at 8:00 a.m.! Well good night, I hope everyone had a great day, thanks to all and to all a good night!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment