Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday July 13, 2009 Special Event

Good Morning! Yes there is a special event going on! On August 7, at 7:30pm in Pilsen there will be cocktails, a fashion show and followed by a little shopping. It is Good For Glam! You can contact me for tickets and I can direct you, the tickets go straight to help the Boys and Girls club of Chicago. Kate Boggiano will be one of the designers along with objects d'Envy, yes the creator of those beautiful earrings I cannot stop wearing. It is a fun night for a good cause. I have already purchased 5 tickets so please lets all get together, and have a terrific time. Doing my favorite things shopping and giving to a great cause! Everyone have a great day and let me know, there is plenty of notice!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment