Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday JUly 27, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! The Lord has blessed me with another day. I want to take time to thank my family who has been there through my battles. Aunt Jen, Aunt Maureen, Krystin, thank you so much for your words of encouragement. You have no idea how much that means to me. I have come to realize in order to be successful in life you must surround yourself with positive people. Thank you again Uncle Ciff for all you have done. I know times are hard and they will be. I need everyone's support as I go off on my own to live my life. I will always be here for my mother, I will probably see her more often. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. However, the time has come for me to move on with my life. I must put me first in order to take care of anyone else. I have been honest with myself and will continue to be. I hope my family can support me mentally through this time. I need positive encouragement and someone to lean on when in need. I love you all.

I am 28 1/2 and it is time. I have always put everyone before me. This is part of the new Sarah. I have overcome many obstacles, to know that there are many more yet to come. I just pray that my family will come together and help me through this. I know my brother is in Oklahoma and I am here. I must move on, I cannot tread water. My mom will miss me, but all she wants is for me to be happy. This is best for all involved. So I ask for everyone's prayers. That I may move on successfully and that the Lord himself will bless me along the way. "Oh Lord I ask that you guide me along this new journey an watch over my mother while I am gone. Let everyone come together to unite an not fight over certain things." It was ironic I was laying on the Medrano's couch and the news was on, it said that President Obama use to pray every night now he prays all day. So do I. In the car, in my room, on the phone with friends. I pray when ever the Lord moves me. I am writing this part so you understand. This prayer just came to me."Dear Lord I know family is everything, and in order for me to support my family I must move on and pursue a healthy career. Thank you dear Lord, in Jesus' name we pray." Amen!

All I can do is pray, work and recognize the holy spirit is within me. It is a great gift that not all have, or nurture. I am coming into my own. I have no idea when the move will take place, I say probably October before the cold winter begins. Well I hope everyone had a great day, for we will keep Aida and the family in our prayers to help them get through this difficult time. We pray for Laura to get through her difficult time with losing her mother as well. For she is in Florida going through her mother's things. I pray for my Grandmother's health, that she will make it to see me grow and to watch us Grandchildren get married and have our own family. Time is precious and this life on Earth we only have once to live. I hope everyone is able to support my decision. Thank you to all. Everyone have a great day and turn up the music and let it take you away!

Love,
Sarah

Praise and Love
"He is the core of the heart of love, and He, beyond labouring seas, our ultimate shore." Edith Sitwell

"I saw the Lord with the eye of the Heart. I said: "who are you." He answered: "You."
Al Hallaj

"A lot of dreams don't come true in life. If you can make somebody's dream come true, you should." Jameer Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment