Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday July 2,2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Rise and Shine! Here we go one more day closer to the weekend. I was so excited yesterday when a friend called me and said she saw the earrings that I was wearing were in Parents or Parenting magazine! It was so cool. I got on that one right away and Kristin sent me a copy of the ad on facebook! I was so excited. If you check out my face book you will see them. Kristin makes objects d'envy which is a very classy line of jewelry used with crystals. Amazing! It was just a little fun idea. Well it is cloudy but I do have my window open so that is a plus crazy weather were having. One more day and we are almost there!

I hope everyone is making plans for the weekend! It is going to be a fun time! Nothing like the 4th! I feel sort of guilty, I thought people knew were I was coming from and they didn't. That is the worse thing for me, to be unable to communicate with people. I hate for people to misinterpret what I am saying. I know we all have had those days. While I have work piling up for me to do, I still find myself just exhausted, which reminds me, I am going to see doc today. Can't wait! Every time I go in there I wait for him to move his magic wand, LOL! However I leave feeling better than when I stepped in, which is a lot better than most doctors. Well no real words of inspiration at this moment lets all keep moving and see were it leads us. Remember many are going through hard times but things will get better, I know it is hard for us to see this. I look at were I was and were I am and anything is possible in life. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys something today!

Love,
Sarah

"Necessity is the mother of taking chances." Mark Twain

"When things come to the worse, they generally mend." Susanna Moodie

"Difficulties, opposition, criticism-these are meant to be overcome, and there is a special joy in facing them and coming out on top. It is only when there is nothing but praise that life loses its charm and I begin to wonder what I should do about it." Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit


No comments:

Post a Comment