Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday July 27, 2009 Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon! Well it has been a tough morning for me. I had to come to terms with the fact people are going to support me or not support me. For those that don't like what I say, do not have to read my blog. For these are my feelings. My mother and I have gone through it all, but we are very close and bonded. I will continue to be who I am. It is the e-mails that I receive that tell me how much I inspire them, or how I connect with them, that makes me go. These are my thoughts and my outlook on life. Some may not agree with how open I am, well I am sorry, again this is who I am. There is no worries of me getting hurt I have God by my side. I make mistakes at least 12 a day because I am human. It is okay for all of us to make mistakes. None of us are perfect. That is why I love writing this blog. It is true, not fantasy. It is me not another author.

I now know where I stand. I know who supports me and will stand by me no matter what. Both my mom and my dad came by my side today, together. They encourage me and support me and my writing. I refuse to back down. There is so much going on in my life not one person knows everything except for them. There is no such things really as "mistakes" if you go out on a limb. From every negative experience as long as you take something positive from it you have succeeded. Well I fell this morning, wishing certain people supported me more, but I brushed my knees off and moved on. Everyone says "well I hope this works out for you." Well guess what if it doesn't than I move on and take what I learned and apply it to the next. Life is an opportunity, I would rather try something and it not work out than not to try at all. Everyone has their own outlook on life, but at the end of the day I answer only to one person and that is God. I express negative issues on things only to show that those things can help create a better and more fulfilling self. For I have prayed and feel at much more ease now. I hope everyone's day has gone well! High five Ron, thanks for all the support! You can do anything you want as long as you have the drive. Fill your life with positive people who will help you and support you. Have a great evening!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment