Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday July 22, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! God is great and God is good! I believe, I believe! The lord has blessed me so much that everything in my life has now become so erie that it is scary. I totally believe that things happen for a reason. Positive will come out of a negative if you pray and you truly believe. Yes I believe in Karma. I am speechless today. Last night I stayed home from the John Legend concert and thank the Lord I did. I am being called to do some more good work. People are put in each other's lives for a reason. Why I don't know. Today I am going to continue to be thankful and today I am tired. I was up last night writing. Then this morning I read Rev Run's Word of wisdom. I love the T.V. show, when they brought the baby home, I so wanted to be their Nanny! LOL! Anyways, he wrote about what I was writing about last night. What I was going to use for today's good morning. I had to leave, early, then I was at an old stopping ground of mine, Premier Heating and Air and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. I sometimes read them now because every time I read them it is extremely close if not exactly what I am going through. You can't tell me dozens, and dozens of times that is a coincidence. Well no problem Rev, I am not worrying about relationships today! Thank you Lord for all you have done and please guide those who need your help and those who need help don't forget: Psalm 1:2 "If your tree of life is planted in Christ he will give you what you need to live abundantly today." With that being said I don't think there is any other quote that could top that today. I hope everyone has a great day, love and give, oh and make sure to enjoy something today as well!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment