Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday July 15, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! While for some it is a great morning and for others they are still in morning. The Otero/Velazquez family had a great lost. Aida's Mother passed away this morning. Most know, everyone watch for the arrangements or contact someone and they will pass it on. We keep all of you in our prayers. She loved to live! She was happy and enjoyed life, and that's what it was all about. She will never be forgotten.

So much is going on right now, with Good for Glam and getting my things done, I am so excited! It is time to move forward! Fashion Forward here we go! Everyone going form my group let me know ASAP I have 5 Tickets and it is August 7th! A night of fun, fashion, and in Pilsen! I am already eying a couple things, yes I know slap my hands now! Let me know if your interested and I will make sure to get you the direct website as well tomorrow. Right now I am going back to sleep, because, I have Ashleigh today. Ashleigh takes a nap, I take a nap. Rain, Rain go away I wanted to go to the pool today! Everyone have a great day, like I said don't forget enjoy your time with loved ones and smile.

Love,
Sarah

"I hear babies cry, and I watch them grow, they'll learn much more than I'll ever know. And I think to myself , "What a wonderful World." Weiss And Thiele

" Recall as often as you wish; A happy memory never wears out." Libby Fudim

"With every rising of the sun, think of your life as just begun." Unkown

No comments:

Post a Comment