Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday July 24, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! First I want to say how thankful I am for what I have. For the soul the Lord has blessed me with. I am thankful for all the bad things that have happened in my life, for I WOULD NOT be the person I am today. I no longer need faith, I know the Lord exists! Yesterday I couldn't even write, I was left speechless. I met up with a new friend for lunch to find that she has even a bigger heart than I. No one has been able to help me like she. The Lord put us in each other's life for a reason. She is so wonderful, I cannot even explain what joy she has brought me. I cried for the first time in my life because I was so so happy. It was the first I ever cried tears of joy. I have gotten here through hard work, random acts of kindness and just being a good person. God has brought me here. I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE!!! PRAY! NOT for selfish things but for the good of man. The only person who has done such wonderful things for me is Dr. Larry Wilkin and Dr. Kyle Bonesteel. For they have saved my life, literally and then Dr. Wilkin took over all my medical care because he did not trust anyone else with me. I invite those who are great and positive to come along with me. For those who have knocked me down, kicked me; For those who have left me behind, not stood up for me; For those who have used me and have been fake, I know who you are. All I have to say to you is I will pray for you. You need the Lord in your life. I am left short today on time. I will be working a lot on things so Good Mornings maybe less, but it is time to put me first for the greater good for everyone. I deserve to enjoy life just as I give enjoyment to everyone else. I now need to relax and do soul searching. My light at the end of the tunnel has arrived! Thank You Kate! Thank You Cara, Jenaca, and of course my farm friend/Salon owner friend Katie! You all have given me the confidence and the drive to pursue my dreams. Thank You Salon Two Nine, I turned a lot of heads yesterday! Every one have a great day, do something good, something great and random. You will sleep easier!

Love,
Sarah

"I believe that many souls are deluded at this point by trying to fly before God has given them wings." St. Teresa of Avila

"God and nature do nothing uselessly." Aristotle

"We cannot love God unless we love each other." Dorothy Day





No comments:

Post a Comment