Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4, 2009 Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! I spent yesterday, where, none other than Pilsen!! No fashion party's though, we were at the heart of Pilsen. Yesterday was Felix's surprise party and it was great fun. I was happy that Blaq made new friends. The whole way home he kept saying what great and real people the Medrano's are. Felix's father, Big Felix is his new best friend. LOL! The Food was outside on the sidewalk anyone passing by, come on up! If your hungry what would you like. Yes that is our style. Blaq being from Uganda and being raised there, saw how wonderful that is. You don't see that much here anymore in our selfish society. Those who give are often frowned upon or go unnoticed. People came together laughed enjoyed, and laughed even more! That's what it is all about. Happy Birthday Fee! I hope everyone had a good time, my Patron and I were very happy. LOL!

Now comes the serious part. Who are we and what do we stand for. We have choices in life and although they are tough we have to make them. We have to be honest with ourselves and true to ourselves. We determine our own happiness and cannot live on what everyone else thinks. Some say we do, but do we really? We know what makes us happy deep down in our stomach. There is no such thing as coincidences the lord puts people in our lives for a reason. We all have flaws and make mistakes, but I guess I am so unconditional it is hard for me not to love or accept. Only when harm is being done. That I struggle with. I pray that God gives me the strength to get through those times. Speaking of which he sent one of his angels, Laura, my good friend who introduced me to Pilsen, to me today. She and I have grown close and she has taken me under her wing. I get to go be with her family today. How wonderful! I can't wait! I am blessed!

I leave you all now to go move on and enjoy the day. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and I thank him greatly for the people he has put in my life! Thank You all! God Bless America! Have a safe and fun holiday!

Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July
    Enjoy the best of it. Come rain ..come shine blessings come to all those who believe in the circle of life.
    One Luv

    ReplyDelete