Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday July 14th, 2009

Good Morning! Well It looks like a gloomy day unfortunately. I wish it was all good news but unfortunately it isn't. The Otero/Velazquez family was hit with a tragedy when my dear friend Aida's mother was injured critically in a car accident. She is still fighting but she needs all the prayers she can get. I tell her if she pulls through I will have those cute cup cakes for her! We all need to come together to support and pray for the family now. I feel such an attachment. I feel like part of the family, Aida guarded me, took me in and we have such a tight bond. Through that bond I have gotten to know the whole family and it is not longer confusing. Wonder people, very close family and I would give all the money in the world to be a part of there family. These are hard times. I feel there pain. It is in Gods hands. We will continue to pray. As I pray I tell Grandma to keep fighting and for the Lord to watch out for her, and if she comes through there will be her favorite special cupcakes waiting for her.

While I was at the hospital I got a text from a friend saying she was in a car accident a couple weeks ago and had suffered from a fractured skull, and was unable to work. I was so upset I never received a call. Amanda, (the good 0ne) I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!!! I don't know how else to say it. I may have said things, we may have said things but people make mistakes. Things are things. Nothing can replace a person. I wish someone had notified me sooner. Same goes for Jenny, No matter what words are said or what is done we have to come to terms with it. People come first. I never want to hear about this weeks later. Everyone makes mistakes, I make 12 a day. There comes a time when it's too late. You never want that time to come. Never alienate those who truly love you. One of the most valuable lessons was when I got sick and was stripped of my material possessions and could barely get out of bed. Let me tell you how many friends I had then. None. It is a life lesson that changed my life forever. Those who have never experienced that consider yourself lucky but never turn your head to a friend in need.

Well We pray that the Lord guides all of us and, as we know he is always in our presence. Try to put yourself in someone else's shoes today. Think what it would be like to be the one suffering. It is a very humbling experience. God Bless! Smile and try to enjoy something.

Love,
Sarah

"Life isn't about what happens to us; it's about how we perceive what happens to us." book Open Your Mind and Your Heart

"Enlightenment, or true happiness, is not a transcendental state. It is a condition of broad wisdom, boundless energy and good fortune, where in we each shape our own destiny, find fulfillment in daily activities and come to understand our ultimate purpose in life." Josei
Toda

"Treasures of wealth are good. Treasures of health are better. Treasures of the heart are best." Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment