Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday July 26, 2009 Good Night!

Good Night! I just again want to thank the Lord for all he has given me. I now know he is real and here with us today. This week has been crazy but extraordinary. I met with a new friend that is so angelic I felt so secure and relaxed. There are good people in this world, despite all the skepticism. I understand people don't want me getting my hopes up or being disappointed. I jump around a little because I refuse to settle for less than what I want. I am moving forward and unfortunately I have to say goodbye to some. It has been good times but now it is my time to pursue my dreams. I embrace all of you that are helping me right now. God has sent his angels and they rest above me now. I am a believer in good people helping good people. That's what it is all about. When you find a true friend a sort of calmness and ease enters your body. I never knew such a wonderful person existed. I have now hit the books and doing what is right for me. Relationships I am not even going there. Life is about being happy if your not happy than you need to make changes. right now I am happy. A little stressed but happy. My friends are my family. My weight is coming off I am trying my best. I am starting to feel better. All I need are good people and some support. That's it. I challenge you all to find and make that happiness for yourself. Don't continue down a road of misery. Time is precious and not to be wasted.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I hit the books and then last night went to dinner and then saw the movie The Hangover with my friends! Funniest movie I have ever seen. Yes that was twice. Thank You Becky and Felix. The Medrano's have opened there heart and home to me always. reminding me what and who I am. Laura I miss you, I can't wait until you are back! I now can say I deserve a good life. I am forever grateful. I have yet to journal any outrageous spending, because I pull in the parking lot and then leave. Much improvement. If someone asked me what do I want I would say " I want to be loved unconditionally. I want people to love each other. I want bliss! I want togetherness, and I want to known as someone that does matter. That I matter for whom I am not for what I can bring them." It was a wake up call and time to move on and out. Yes mom is going to struggle and already said it is time for Kevin to move back home. Hardly doubt that one. All I want is to be able to have my own space and be able to support myself and make a difference in this world. I wish I could bring my family together but I can't do it myself. Others are going to have to be willing to do it.

Well I leave you tonight, thinking about being grateful for what you have. Think of what it is that will make you happy and go for it. If your not happy than quit. Try something else. Especially in relationships. I would much rather be alone then in an unhappy stressful relationship. Think about the little time or any time that you can sacrifice to make a difference in someone's life. Don't put off the game night or the phone call. Do it now. Pray for what is good, pray for others. I pray all day now and it is quite scary. Many good things are happening. So enjoy your evening, I must sleep. I need that morning swim. If the good Lord lets us we shall meet again in the morning! Good Night to all!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment