Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday July 9, 2009 Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon! Well sorry but it has been a crazy morning! I wasn't feeling the greatest. I went and saw my doctor, Dr. Larry Wilkin. Please I am in search for another wonderful open minded, humble and brilliant doctor like himself. They are seriously lacking now days. No matter how sick I am, I leave his presence more educated, and a better person. That is a true healer. He has it all. I envy that he gets to practice medicine, something I would love to do, but couldn't ever do, because of my ongoing health issues. When I say that if I didn't have the plastic surgery I wouldn't be the same person I am today, I meant it. Knowing him alone has changed my life forever. I would love Dr. Naveed Elahi, a Chiropractor with Health First to go back to medical school because he has the patience and the talent as well. So I officially am on a hunt for another doctor out there, however, never the same, but someone of the same temperament and qualities.

In every negative situation there is a positive. I feel blessed at least I can see that, many cannot. I caught myself from falling and I am becoming the person I want to be. I stand for something and feel good about it. I am not selling myself short, I am in a position were I now invest in myself. I will not sell my soul to the devil, or work for someone or something I don't believe in. I believe in living selflessly. It is just who I am. I am so giving, people at first use to think I would buy friendships! Lol, then they realized no it is just Sarah. She would do that for a stranger on a street. Thank you to my true friends who believe in me, who motivate me, who comfort me. Thank you Doc, you have saved my life in so many ways. You will be rewarded in heaven for all you do. I know you are just like me and your work is your reward. There will be more to follow someday! How many times I was stuck. How many people are stuck, now. Think to yourselves, there is a way out, it just takes time. Position yourselves to get there. Live the dream as they say.

Well the sun cannot make up its mind today, although I wish it would say yes to every day!!!
I hope everyone has made there plans for this weekend, thank you for the responses for attendance for Painkiller Hotel group! Everyone have a great day, I am listening to Rosie Thomas, she is great! God Bless! Safe travels Laura, and all the guys!

Love,
Sarah

"Where self exists God is not. Where God exists there is no self." The Granth, Sikh spiritual healing

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear." Buddhist Proverb

" He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened." Lao Tzn


No comments:

Post a Comment