Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday July 28, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Yesterday's Good Afternoon marked my 100th post on the blog! The great thing about life is we don't have to be the person we were yesterday. Today is a blank slate. We all have our flaws, our moments and our own temperaments. That's what makes life so enjoyable. I will never stop doing what I do. I am the author of this blog and I will continue to write whatever inspires me. I never mean any harm. All I want is to inspire, love and enjoy life. I know God is Great and God does exist. For I thank him for another day. I thank my mom and my dad for their unconditional love. Yes I know their sacrifices, and all they do for me. Today I am listening to Tim McGraw's Live Like Your dying. "He said I was in my early forties with a lot of life before me and a moment stopped me on a dime. I spent most of the next days looking at the x-rays talking about the options and talking about sweet time. I asked when it sank in, this might be the real in, how does it hit when you get that news, what did you do. I WENT SKYDIVING, I WENT ROCKY MOUNTAIN CLIMBING. I WENT 2.7 SECONDS ON a BULL Named BLUE MAN CHEW. I LOVED DEEPER and I SPOKE SWEETER And I GAVE FORGIVENESS I'D BEEN DENYING and HE SAID SOMEDAY I HOPE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO LIVE LIKE YOU ARE DYING." Tim McGraw Live Like Your Dying.

Well I am so lucky to have faced the obstacles I have. It has made me the person I am today. I know what life is about. I don't have to be dying to know what life is really all about. I know what happiness is. It has taught me not to settle. It has given me the motivation to move forward. I remember having that plastic surgery and everyone being so proud. That plastic surgery nearly killed me. After losing 135 pounds I then got sick and gained 165. I have lost 70 pounds of it, however I learned it's not about the weight, it is about being healthy and enjoying life. People still concentrate on my weight, not realizing that are bigger issues at hand. I remember laying in bed wishing I could attend family functions. That I could do things. Yes I still have bad days, on those days I pray, and rest. However, I embrace the good days and live to the fullest. Everyone and I mean Everyone says " I bet you regret having that plastic surgery." I say Never!!! I would not be the person I am today. My life has been filled with wonderful people who have helped me and shaped the person I am. It isn't about being thin, it is about being healthy and happy. If you don't have your health, you have nothing. Imagine you have nothing and have to depend on someone else. Laying in bed wondering how I am going to get my medicine. It has put a fear into me. I am so lucky and so thankful for all the things that has happened in my life. I know what life is about. I know how precious it is. I live for today. I let the holy spirit guide me. I know what it is like to enjoy a sunrise and to enjoy a great laugh with a friend. I know everyday is a blessing that God has given me. I need to do my best to enjoy it and work hard at what I want. Many do not know what goes on in my daily life. Let me tell you, it is filled to the max. If I can't get out of bed, I pray to the max. If I can, I live to the max. One thing never changes, I love always to the max.

Now the biggest thing that I can't wait for is Good For Glam! Yes Kate an old friend from high school is this up and coming fashion designer. She has teamed up with Kristin Goede who makes jewelry Objects d'envy. This beautiful Jewelry! I met her and she is the most down to Earth person ever. I melted when I saw her jewelry, and I am not a jewelry person. Then I met Kate. The other most down to earth woman ever. She is a promoter for Objects d'envy among other things. Together they are throwing a fashion show fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club of Chicago. It will be a fun night filled with cocktails and mingling, raffles, shopping. Not just for women, men will be attending as well. For more specifics go to www.goodglamgala.com for more information. You can also check out my facebook page! Well the day is slipping away and I must hit the water, for that is my stress relief. It is truly the fountain of youth! Everyone have a great day, enjoy something and turn up the radio!

Love,
Sarah

" I have never been a millionaire. But I have enjoyed a great meal, a crackling fire, a glorious sunset, a walk with a friend, a hug from a child, a cup of soup, a kiss behind the Ear. There are plenty of life's tiny delights for all of us." Jack Anthony

"I have enjoyed life a lot more by saying yes than saying no." Richard Branson

"My great concern is not whether God is on our side, my great concern is to be on God's side." Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nice to see your blog.
    I follow your blog
    Visit my site
    hrelax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete