Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday July 12, 2009 Goodnight

Goodnight! Yes as I reflect back on the week saddened that I was unable to function at a high level I know this week I must make up for it. I spent a week sick and fighting but look forward to healthy and productive days. Those who think that they will never get ill or immune to any disease are just kidding themselves. We live in a world surrounded by disease and it is hard for many of us to accept. We want to call the shots, we want to be in control, but unfortunately it is not in our hands. I apologize to all those who have to deal with my irritability and sadness. One does not know until they have walked in their shoes. We can all say this or that, but they don't know. As good people we can help support those we care about and be a helping hand. The most upsetting thing I think for me is that I wake up from a bad dream and no one is there to hold me. No one has ever been there when times are tough. It is not pleasant to be around people during hard times but it shows our true character. Those who flee and do not respond are those who truly don't care. That's how we can tell our true friends.

I was unable to make it to Painkiller Hotels performance but heard it was great! I unfortunately was under the weather. Well I come to you tonight as thoughts go through my mind. There is nothing worse than wasted time. We must make sure that we spend our time constructively doing what it is we want to do. I am looking forward to future events. Tomorrow I will post them. It has been quite an adventure but tomorrow is a new day and a blank slate. What are we going to do with it. I hope everyone had a great day, I heard the Cubs won!!! Go Cubs. Well everyone have a great evening and if the good Lord lets us we will meet again in the morning!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment