Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday July 31, 2009 Good Morning, Happy Friday!

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Well here we go! Rise and Shine! The weekend is here! I have my days and night confused. Well I am so excited, I will be entering the workforce again. I think how much we take for granted. For me to be able to enjoy things, be with friends and be able to work and accomplish something is truly amazing. I of course am excited about going to work. Remember when we work, we should always honor the people we work with. I feel the need to do my best, especially with family owned businesses. Don't take your job for granted, because other people count on you, you are helping others provide for there families as well. I am so blessed. I know for a fact that God is Good and God is Great. I found the Lord, and I will never forget the day I felt the holy spirit within me. I was brought up catholic, and it was my good friends, my other family that I went to church with that I started to see the light. I went from a catholic church to a baptist church. I now pray all day all the time. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and been a positive influence in my life. I am stepping out on my own. I try to go with my gut, go with what is good, and what is positive in my life. Lord I ask that you bless all those in need an provide them with the wisdom and strength to do good things. Life is about good people helping other good people. We all make mistakes, we can't expect perfection in this imperfect world. I am an unconditional person, I hope that everyone has the chance to experience unconditional love. It is the road to happiness. Hate and anger only leads to bitterness and despair.

Well I am trying to catch up on some sleep. I may have to doze a little before I hit the pool. The water is the fountain of youth. Every time I get to swim, I feel like a whole new person. We live in such a large world, all with different outlooks and values. I accept all. There is no right or wrong. People make mistakes, life is difficult at times, but if we love unconditionally and look for the positive out of negative situations, we may just find ourselves more content and happy. We are in control of our own destiny. I have had friends lately tell me how unhappy they are. I ask them what kind of life do they want. The truth is if your unhappy, you have to figure out what makes you happy and go for it. Same goes for relationships. That has a been a big topic lately. People can be two good people but just not meant to be. There is no reason for anyone to live in misery. Don't think of getting out of relationships as a failure, but as a step into a new life for yourself. You only get one chance at this life. Make it count. Well I am going to leave you now, enjoy something today, turn up the music! I have my classic playing now, James blunt, You're beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Sarah

"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness." Oprah

"Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend that makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with them." unknown

"Recall as often as you wish; A happy memory never wears out." Libby Fudim

No comments:

Post a Comment