Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good Morning Wednesday July 8, 2009

Good Morning! Well I seem to get most of my energy at night! LOL! I keep wanting to do things at night. Last night I hit Borders, oh boy! I have at least 30 books still left to read! However, I picked up some great new cook books and smoothie books. I realized I need a juicer! Then Blaq and myself went to Whole Foods! I feel myself sigh in relief, finally good food in my house! LOL! It is opposite now, hard to loose weight in the summer with all the food around! I need to make sure I am healthy. I haven't been feeling well and I usually do a lot better when I do eat better. We are all getting ready to hit the gym.

I can't wait to hit the water. The best motivating song for me is If I Were a Boy by Beyonce! We had a conversation this weekend regarding America and Americans. The difference in maturity level in men at a certain age vs. woman. There is certain men, one in particular that stands out. He has a great heart and soul, I loved, and his head just isn't all there. It will get there, but when is it too late. It is an interesting world we live in. Well I am off and it feels great! If I were a boy! LOL! I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys something that they love. Especially music, everyone enjoys music, turn it up! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." William Arthur Ward

"The seat of knowledge is in the head of wisdom, in the heart." William Hazlitt

"When one door closes another opens. But often we look so long, so regretfully upon the closed door, that we fail to see the one that has opened for us." Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment