Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday July 6, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Almost Good Afternoon! I have to say this was the best holiday weekend I have ever had. Surrounded by good people, it was great! Well I had the best night yesterday again. Surrounded by wonderful people. I love nothing than good conversations, dovetailing interests, and good people helping good people. It was a great time! I felt secure and loved. I felt at such ease like I was at home. The best thing ever for me is feeling safe. There are good people in this world, I think everyone is looking at the bad instead of the good. I think a majority of people have a good, heart and soul but there mind is somewhere else or been altered. We continue to learn each day, realize many people have flaws but admit we have our own as well. I felt like I was home!

Thank You to my friend Laura who invited me to her family's 4th celebration, again a very fun loving family and it was great! Laura you are a true friend and I love you to pieces! What a blast! I hate the 4th we use to celebrate it, but I don't anymore. Thank you and your family for the invitation, I am so happy I accepted. Such good people! It turned out to be a great 4th! They really know how to do the 4th. Again such great people! Thank You Sophie, I know it takes a lot of time and energy to pull something so great and big off every year!

As we come leave to move on to our day remember that we may have it bad, but there are others out there that have it worse. If good people come together good things can happen. Well it is Monday a new day, a new week. It is a blank slate. We don''t have to be the person we were yesterday, try doing something random, something kind. Trust me, you will benefit much more than the other person. The wonderful feeling of being able to give is so true and great. Everyone have a great day, turn up the music and enjoy! Here are some more quotes to get our week off to a great start! Again thank you to all who made this the best weekend of my life!

Love,
Sarah

"Here I am, where I ought to be." Louise Edrich

"The greatest gift you will ever receive is the gift of loving and believing in yourself. Guard this gift with your life. It is the only thing that will ever truly be yours." Tiffany Loren Rowe

"Do what you love to do, and do it so well that those who come to see you do it will bring others to watch you do it again and again and again." Mark Victor Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment