Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009 Good Night

Good Night! While I have to say sorry for the delay today. It was not a good morning. Those days come for all of us. That is when we need to take time and meditate and pray for guidance and strength. Last night was the first night of bowling. It was great and filled with emotion. This morning ended in disaster. Everyone is still alive, and we pray for Mr. Tyler and his health. I try my very best every day, if I didn't I couldn't sleep at night. Lately I have been living with certain fears and anxiety wondering about certain situations. All that can be solved by communication. Something we as a society lack. I make mistakes everyday, I am not perfect, nor do I expect anyone else to be perfect. Just look at the big picture and the greater good. I mean no harm to anyone. Well as I struggled I fell. I have certain values and ethics. I cannot settle. I just can't. Any one who has ever achieved anything great and wonderful has ever settled.

To me a job is not just clocking in and out. It is a purpose. I must have that structure everyday, working for the common good. Knowing I am making a difference in someone's life, that is what really matters to me. It has nothing to do with money. It is being a part of a team. Being positive and enjoying life. I thrive off of that. When that purpose is gone, then what? Well I move on to my next purpose. I get up brush off my knees and keep going. It has only helped me and help increase my awareness of people around me. Now I must find a little job part-time, somewhere positive, somewhere that I feel content. Money is not the motivation for me. Success has a totally different meaning to me than it has to most. It is being a part of something great and working together towards something good. I believe in respect for all people. I need to be in a place were voices are heard, were positivity is created and rewarded. Where that is, I am not sure, so I keep praying and meditating, because I haven't gotten to were I am today, by coincidence. I thank all that are positive, all that bring me joy. So a day has passed by I refuse to let another. Thank you again Rev and Russell for your support. It was a rough day, but I got back up and I am smiling again. No one will ever take that from me. It comes to show we all have them, now we just get back up and keep moving! The smile now on my face is huge. I am thankful for all that I have. I am truly blessed. God is Good! Now I must go and continue to read, pray and of course allow the music to heal. Good Night to all and if the Good Lord lets us we shall meet again in the morning!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment