Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday August 14,2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! It is so beautiful outside today, I feel like I accomplished something yesterday! I did my makeover in my office. Some days I won't make it in the morning, I may not make until the evening just bare with me. I spent a day out of commission and then yesterday was hectic. That is all good though because now I am back working and making things happen. We all need a purpose in life. I feel like I have found mine. Yes I feel like I have multiple and that is such a wonderful feeling. As I fall I stand up brush off my knees and keep going. Some may look at me and think life is so easy, when those who really know me, know it is an uphill battle. I have no complaints, I will continue to climb that hill, because I am happy.

I am a person who is truly unconditional. I hope everyone is able to find a purpose to there life that gives them that joy, that brings them laughter, and helps them become the person they want to be. It is never to late. Today is a new day a blank slate. Well I would love to be at the pool, unfortunately there is way to much to be done. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys something today! Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Love,
Sarah

"It is never to late to be what you might have been." George Elliot

"The greatest happiness is to transform one's feelings into actions." Germaine De Stael

"Don't agonize. Organize." Florynce Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment