Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday August 3, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Today is an important day for me. A stepping stone. It is my first day back into the working world. Something I love and enjoy. Because of health issues I haven't worked in years. I needed this in order to survive. I cannot tread water. I must move forward. I have come to a cross road. The most important thing is that handcuffs and shackles that the government has put on me comes off. When I got sick it took years for me to get disability, spending thousands on healthcare, and it was very traumatic. Today is my first day back into the workforce. I had been so scared to step out and really go. I would help, or do this or that, but to really go and jump in, was scary. I lived in fear for many years of the government, despite my fear of my illness. I know it is right, I know that it is time. I am happy to be going to work. Of course I will remain a student as well. People think that I just choose not to work or I didn't want to. It was a lot more complex than that. The time and place wasn't right. I don't care what people have said. They had never seen me really sick. They weren't here seeing me ill or at the hospital with me. I have come a long way and I hope to just keep going. Speed bumps may occur in which you prepare for. Well here we go. I thank everyone who is so supportive of me and encourages me. Who returned those calls and never gave up on me. For all those positive words. Those who help lift me up and not tare me down. Life is way to short for that.

I have been sick like this before and I overcame it, so I hope that this my chance to overcome it again. While my life is always changing I now have structure to move forward and continue on.
Well I hope no one takes life for granted today. Sickness and death surround us everyday. It is up to us to create our own destiny, I will be damned if anyone brings me down. Don't let anyone bring you down. We all have the right to be happy despite any past situations, or even current situations. Today is another day, that blank slate. Everyone have a great day and make sure enjoy the music. Tonight kick the coffee table to the side, dance and enjoy! Cheers!

Love,
Sarah

"A Chief event of life is the day in which we have encountered a mind that startled us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Always do what your afraid to do." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in it and it will come naturally." David Frost


No comments:

Post a Comment