Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday august 23, 2009 Sunday a day of happiness and worship

Good Morning! Like I say Sunday is a day of Family and Worship. Today I said happiness and worship. The sun is shining beautifully here. I want to head west towards the farm, for the realness, for the simplicity. Meditate, help bring calmness to my body and mind. My dream is to be able to provide and take care for my family. I just got to see my Step- brother Ron and how he is doing.

Again let me quote Joel Osteen "Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed-not only my presence but now much more in my absence-continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you and to act according to his good purpose." Philippians 2:12-13

"The famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright designed many beautiful buildings, homes and other magnificent structures. Toward the end of his career, a reporter asked him, " of your many beautiful designs , which one is your favorite? Without missing a beat Frank Lloyd Wright answered , "my next one." He understood the principle of stretching , constantly pressing forward, never being satisfied simply with past successes. The entire world is waiting for your next adventure." Joel Osteen Become a better you!

Enjoy your day embrace all that is positive!

Love,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment