Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday August 26,2009 Good Mourning!

Yes Good Mourning! First and foremost we must remember the Kennedy family in our prayers today. As Edward Kennedy passed yesterday, not to long after the wonderful Eunice Shriver. The Kennedy's have experienced tragedy on a whole different level than most. All we can do is pray that the family can come together through these hard times. I know many are having a hard time with this today, but he is at peace now. The Kennedy Legacy and his Legacy will forever live on. For those who are on Facebook see how he was alive one day and gone the next. That rings true for many of us. We must never take our days here for granted. We must be grateful and move along enjoy and embracing life!

On another note, yes Daddy's Girls was on last night. Always great to see people especially Angela and Venessa Succeed. Long way from there bedroom! No worries Rev I am reading Rev Run and Justine Simmons Taking Back Your Family. I also handed a couple out! Tonight is a night for all us girls to come together and have fun! Yes we are back! Wednesday's are back! GO TEAM!! I started bowling after a death cracked the Chicago bowling community, some of that community lives in Pilsen! To me it is to have fun and enjoy! Trust me with my 92 average, I am all about having fun! LOL! So Go TEAM! While I leave you all now to move on with your day, remember to pray, and turn up the music because it does heal! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

"I've heard of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. But I never have heard of Someday." Reverend Ike

"All things that truly matter-beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace-arise from beyond the mind." Eckhart Tolle

(I don't care how many times I use it it is my favorite and most true!)
"It takes courage to grow up and turn to be who you really are." E.E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment