Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday August 18th, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Unfortunately I left Russell Simmon's book at work, I was going to read on lunch a little bit. This is his week. Tonight I will do a good evening and we will continue to speak of him. For he inspires me like no other. His success is an amazing piece of work. Well today is a new day. For God is Great and God is Good! I am thankful for all I have. It is so funny, many look at me as wealthy and other's look at me as poor. I look at me and think what next. I am very excited my Step-brother Ron is fling in from Dallas today! Good times to be had. I am thankful for all of my true friends and family who love me unconditionally and try to guide me the best that they can. Friendship and love is all I truly look for. Inspiration and success is what I strive for. Well I hope all have a wonderful day, don't forget to enjoy something, be kind and turn up the music, don't forget music does heal. Tonight we will meet again to go over our tribute to Russell Simmon's and to go through more of his book. A hard working man, who is humble and who has truly touched me.

Love,
Sarah

"When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but what we are grateful for the abundance that's present....we experience the heaven on earth." Sarah Breathnack

"Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction." Harry Truman

"It is one of the most beautiful compensations in life...we can never help another without helping ourselves." Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment