Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday August 24,2009 Good Morning!

Yes sorry to all who's blackberrys that are going off right now. Happy Monday! My days and nights are mixed up. Well after our Russell Simmons tribute I am sure you will be hearing more about him randomly. Well I am now reading Rev Run and Justine Simmon's book Take Back Your Family. While I am not a mother, I did spend years helping take care of 6 children. All whom I care very much for. I have plenty of niece and nephews that mean the world to me. We are beginning our work week but lets just grab the ball and run with it. These are hard times for many, but let me remind you all; as long as you have your health and family you are good. Money and things are just that Things!

Well I have seen so many relationships and marriages lately go bad. I am not a settler. I look at a relationship and say, "is all I want is that person and a shack?" If my answer is yes then I believe I have found love. It doesn't matter on how much money he has. If he is a maintenance man or a millionaire. Love is love! I can't wait to read Rev's book, I am sure I will find it interesting. I am so busy now, I missed out on a great day. I have been trying to clean and keep up with things. I have so much to do. Well I all I can do is to continue to climb the mountain, and move forward. Today is a new day, a blank slate. Enjoying a good book, a good swim, what else is there. We put too much stress in our lives, we need to get it together. We need to find enjoyment within ourselves. Well I hope that helps as we begin our week. All I can ask is that the Lord brings us closer together more than further apart. Everyone have a great day, turn up the music and enjoy it!

Love,
Sarah

"A person writing at night may put out the lamp, but the words he has written will remain. It is the same with the destiny we create for ourselves in this world." Shakyamni

"He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened." Lao Tzn

"All the things that truly matter-beauty, love creativity, joy, inner peace, arise from beyond the mind." Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment