Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7th 2009

Good Morning! Sorry yesterday flew by! I am on my out the door to get ready for tonight's wonderful event Good Glam Gala. WWW.goodglamgala.com! I am so excited! Nothing like seeing good people coming together for a great cause.

I want to reflect on Wednesday's good morning. For I got high fives and then I got Rev Run's words of wisdom this morning regarding blame! Listen I do not blame anyone for my situation. I am a very open person. Every negative thing I have experienced has brought me to the place I am at now in my life. It has made me the kind of person I am. I see life for what it truly is. I can laugh from the pit of my stomach and know what true happiness is. So many people go there entire life never knowing what that truly is. I make mistakes at least 12 a day, we all do. It's life. We never stop learning. The one thing I refuse to live by is "what would people think." I disagree with things, but I try not to make people feel badly about them. I would never exclude anyone. I am so unconditional. This is my blog were I get to share any feelings I have. Anything can happen in life, that's why we must live to the fullest. I used my own story in a way to show how people fly and stick to you when things are good, when things get bad or they disagree, they disappear. How true is that. Hey we are who we are. If that is what they want to be than fine. Some of us, myself included, are tired, busy and just can't find the time. Maybe this is a lesson that we should find more time. I don't blame, sometimes I don't understand, but I do know I am thankful to have the life I have and the experiences that I have gone through. I would not be the person I am today. Ironically I was watching Runs House on MTV, great show. His brother Russell Simmons, has caught my eye. His wisdom, work ethic and humor hit so close to home. I encourage you all to go to the library or to the bookstore and buy Russell Simmons Do You! 12 Laws to access the power in you to achieve happiness and success. I have only read the first chapter and I have very much the same thoughts. He is truly a remarkable man. He speaks openly of his success and the crossroads he has encountered. I will quote some wonderful lines that I find to be very true on Monday! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy, turn up the music, because music does heal! Cheers! God Bless

Love,
Sarah

"Anything in life we don't accept will simply make trouble for us until we make peace with it." Shakti Gawain

"Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequence of any misfortune." William James

"I have accepted all and I am free. The inner chains are broken as well as those outside." C.F. Ramuz

No comments:

Post a Comment