Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday August 4, 2009 Good Morning

Good Morning! Rise and Shine! Well I survived yesterday. I did more than survive, I really enjoyed my job. I work for good people. Everyone who knows me, knows that I don't settle and I refuse to work with people that are not good people. It was hectic, but hey it made the day go faster. I get an hour lunch, Wooooo hoooooo! Only good/bad news is I am right by a local shopping center! LOL! I had to get in bed by 7 and asleep by 8 to be up at 3:15. I was doing research yesterday, and I sometimes get into something and never made it to the gym. So I have to get to bed really early. I feel really blessed to working for a successful business that is owned by good people. All are so helpful which makes my life so much easier. I have a great boss and the best part was when the other woman whom I work with, Barb, pulled out a Shaw for me, that her sister sent her from Africa! How ironic is that. It's beautiful.

So I didn't get a chance to see any of the regular shows, Jon and Kate plus 8 or Weeds, maybe tonight. What did we do before DVR? I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday and had a chance to think about what they have and remember we are blessed. Well my group needs to come together, today is the cut off for the GoodforGalm! If you want more information go to www.goodforglam.com. I still have the 3 extra tickets for my group. Let me know it is at 7:30 in Pilsen! I am so excited, nothing better than to see great fashion and be with good people. I hope everyone has a great day! I hope to be swimming and watching the sunrise today! Everyone have a great day and make sure to enjoy something! Throw in a random act of kindness and you never know what will happen!

Love,
Sarah

"To believe in God for me is to feel that there is a God not a dead one, or a stuffed one , but a living one, with irresistible force urges us toward more loving." Vincent Van Gogh

"You, whose day it is, get out your rainbow colors and make it beautiful." Traditional Nootka Song

"What is life for? It is for you." Abraham Maslow

No comments:

Post a Comment