Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday August 9, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! Today is a day of family, fun and worship. I figured I will get a head start because there is so much to talk about. I want to say, you don't need to belong to a church or a religion to believe in a higher power. I believe I can open my bible read, open up other motivating inspiring things similar to the bible and go through out my day doing good deeds. I want to share something with you from Joel Osteen Becoming A Better You. August 8/9 "This is what the LORD says to you: Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's. 2 Chronicles 20:15

He then goes on to say " Decide right now that you will trust God wherever you are. When you do that the battle is not yours; the battle is the Lord's. Ask God to give you the strength to endure. And the rest assured He will take care of you even in the midst of life's most vicious storms." I find that very powerful. No matter were we are in our lives we are all struggling with something. It is hard for us to deal with problems and with problems with loved ones. But in recent months, I, myself, have found that through prayer, when truly in need, the Lord will provide. We have to have faith and believe. I believe, because if not, there is no way I could be this blessed. For those of you that know me or follow my blog regularly understand. The people and the love and support in my life has been put there by God. It can't be just because of coincidences. Something to think about. Well like everyone, has had at some point in there lives, this weekend has been a roller coaster. I will meet again with you all this evening! Enjoy your day and God Bless!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment