Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday August 28, 2009 Good Morning!

Good Morning! Sorry it has been a crazy morning already. Yes my home office needs a make over! LOL! I working on trying to get things organized and in order. It is going to be a project. Well it is a rainy day here in Chicago, but it we just turn on the lights and up the music! I have enjoyed reading Rev Run and Justine Simmons take back your family. Next week will be Rev's Tribute. I love the Simmons family, so positive, so real. I still refer back and keep reading Russell Simmons book Do You!! You can find it in self help section of book stores. It is just amazing. Again he and Rev are so inspiring. I love that they are so open and sharing there stories. How else are we to learn. Speak, talk, and conversate. Like I always say you can't say I will do that in my next life. I want to take this moment and pray for all those who are going threw a hard time, and give us the wisdom and strength to get through hard times.

Well I have a fun weekend planned here, I am taking my Grandmother who is going to be 87 to Ravina to See Tony Bennett. Were going to do lunch and then just hang out me and her. You have to take time out to do what you can. I feel so bad that I work and I am busy that sometimes I don't get a chance to call or see my family as much. We must take that time. I am excited. Then my niece's 2nd birthday party! She is so sweet and cute, I love her to pieces. I can't wait to see her. Well Today I am in a hurry there is always work to be done. So much to do, I wish we had more hours in a day, don't we all! Well I am thankful for all I have and the people that are in my life! God is Good, God is Great! Well lets get the day started with some quotes and make sure to enjoy something!

Love,
Sarah

"It's never to late to be what you might have been." George Elliot

"To lead the people, walk behind them." Lao-Tzu

"If you won't be better tomorrow than you were today, then what do you need tomorrow for?" Rabbi Nahman of Bratslav

No comments:

Post a Comment