Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1, 2009 Good Night! I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!

Good Night! I have had it!!!! Yes that's right. I am speaking my mind about all the little trivial things that I have to say. Ok yeah I may come off strong, but that is because I have a strong and good heart. I mean NO ONE any harm. I would NEVER use them for anything. One of the things I need to work on is not being so giving. Second what triggered this was none other than Jon Gosselin!!!!!! Would someone please send Kate some Jewelry, clothes, something. Why do people in this country not get help. So what now, you get fired Jon and now you go hang a sign on your fence when your not even there your out on the street hanging out with Girls Gone Wild Guy chilling Club Med!!! Your worried about your paycheck, well take the Millions you get and go invest it and make more millions! Like Kate suggested, Getting a job, going back to school, volunteering. Oh no lets go party!!! I am such a great DAD!!! Wait I am fired? This is bad for my kids. Sure Jon just pop in a DVD of Girls Gone Wild for the kids that would be great!!! I know you had a rough time but you just lost all points from me.

All of America is going through Crisis and frankly I agree with Wanda Sykes! She said it years ago! Shit America we are so damn broke we might as well call up mama at Buckingham Palace and tell her were moving back in! Our Country was founded by Thugs if you really think of it! White men only!!! We are still not equal!! Oh then we have the damn tabloids, Kristy Alley going to a fat farm. Shut up! Your Mama! Really people you don't know. There are health issues! Then they got on Oprah! Everyone better duck and cover for this one! You touch Oprah and you and God will have serious problems. I feel her as she speaks. Listen I lost 135 lbs had plastic surgery, then got really sick, lost huge quality of life gained rapidly 165lbs with no control and still today when asked the question "I bet you regret having plastic surgery." I say no, it saved my life. Although I have lost 75 lbs of it. It is about being healthy. If you don't have your health you have nothing, I mean nothing!!!! I learned the meaning of life. It's not in cars, things or money. It is about being one with yourself, being happy, centered. However you get there. I am a christian, however very spiritual. I knock no religion that brings honesty, love, and hope to a higher being and to better ourselves and to live a life of gratitude and selflessness.

So America rise and shine tomorrow. Stop complaining and lets all work together for the better good. Make a difference. You don't have to build a school, there is so many things you can do that would help and you have no clue! I finally went out and bought some prayer beads to help me reflect during America's meltdown. I understand, we have had quite a month! I have hope that we can make changes. The drive is there we just have to find it. I have worked so hard to get were I am at, no turning back. Someone asked me the other day would you like to be famous? I looked at them and said "HELL NO!!!" The Grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. I beg people please seek help! Seek counseling, from a professional, pastor, priest or spiritual advisor. There is so much stress lately I walk around now with prayer beads. Well Good Night! Lets do this again tomorrow but even better! Good Night and God bless! I am grasping my new prayer beads and off I go!

Love,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hey Love the blog..

    [Posted New Post on Neeshbfly@blogspot.com check it out]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I love Comments! I will check out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete