Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 13, 2009 Finding Jobs

Good Morning! Sorry it is a little late today, our furnace doesn't work, and the cold hit hard! Even when I pulled out my trusty apple today it was a bit crisp! LOL! While first let me mention, I can't wait to have this day over with. It is my 3rd court day for traffic court. I was ordered to take a class 25 and alive. I am terrified of showing graphic pictures, I have anxiety attacks. I lost 2 people to car accidents this year and I never thought it would affect me this way. So lets all hope and pray the judge understands.

Finding jobs seems to be tough for people. I have yet to grasp that. I tell all my friends fill out an application. Go in speak to the manager, tell them why you want to work there and shake their hand. You have to follow up. You can't just fill out applications online and not follow up. Show them you want the job. For me it is finding out what I want. Doing what I enjoy, helping people, doing things for a good cause. One of my friends who has been very successful and been in the home building industry and is semi-retired, decided to volunteer for habitat for humanity. What a great cause. I think when finding a job you must find the motivation behind it. Why do you want to work.? There are jobs out there along with many other opportunities, you just have to have some direction and seek them out. Try googling habitat for humanity and see if that is a charity worth while for you.

I hope everyone has a great day, enjoy it, the sun is out and make sure to turn the music up! Make a difference in some one's life!

Love,
Sarah

"I have found if you love life, life will love you back." Arthur Rubentien

No comments:

Post a Comment