Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11, 2009 Good Night

Good Night! Yes the week has come to an end! It has been a crazy one like always. We never know quite what is going to happen from day to day. Going over all the highlights of the week, it was an emotional one, Barack gets the Nobel Peace Prize and it has been a rocky ride for friends and family. We all have choices in life. We have to decide what it is we want and pursue it. We can't wait around hoping that it comes to us. The Economy is tough and holidays are coming. However, no need to stress out. If everyone takes a deep breath relaxes and realizes how blessed we are to have the things we do. Look at how advanced we are compared to third world countries. I know it is hard when this kid and that kid has an ipod. I love my ipod but they are just things. CD players are cheaper than ever and White Elephant gifts are funny and can make great memories. It was a great time at the zoo with my friends daughter, I love my time with her! I hope you all remember that as we go into this week and find some joy in your life. Turn on the music, hang with friends and family. I have to say my mother and I really bonded. I feel good to have both my mother and father's united support behind me. Well off to our next journey, I hope everyone has a good night and if the good Lord lets us we will meet again in the morning.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment