Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 22, 2009 "The Light comes on"

The light begins to come in as I go through the next three songs that I find extremely inspiring. You most likely will be seeing two more blogs today as I attach this whole crazy process together. It is hard to communicate music without the lyrics, I understand, but there is a reason for my madness.

I had a voice in my head that left my page unwritten until I decided to live like I was dying!

"The war has come to pace and we lost everything we had and don't even understand who I am anymore. But the voice in my head is calling me back, is calling me back....Painkiller Hotel, Voice In My Head

"Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find reaching, for something in the distance so close you can almost taste it, release your inhibitions feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you only you can let no one else, no one else can speak the words on your list put yourself in words unspoken, live your life with with your arms wide open....Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten

"He said I was in my early 40's with a lot of life before me and a moment came and stopped me on a dime. I spent most of the next days looking at the x-rays talking about the options and talking about sweet time. I asked him when it sank in this may be the real in hows it hit you when you get that kind of news, man, what you do, he said, I went skydiving, I went rocky mountain Climbing, I went 2.7 seconds on a bull and I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter and I gave forgiveness I'd been denying and someday I hope you get the chance to live like your dying!" Tim McGraw Live Like your dying

All these songs are songs I love and cherish! I have a very eclectic taste. It wasn't long ago I was so sick I thought I was going to die, confined to a bed and very limited. Imagine being a high functioning person and unable to do things. People that know my story, about the weight loss, the plastic surgery and then the weight gain, and my health struggles often say "I bet you wish you never had that plastic surgery." I say "no, that surgery saved my life." I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I have struggles but I know what life is about and how precious it is. Fortunately I was in my early 20's! I am blessed.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment