Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29th, 2009 "A Better Day Is Coming"

Good Morning! Yes for those on the west coast it is still night but here in midwest it is almost 1am. It has been a long day. I had my favorite little person today wasn't feeling well and neither was I. So we watched movies slept and went to the store. Not the most productive or what was planned. She is asleep now on her 2nd sleep over and has to get up for preschool in the morning. I realized I am more and more like Kate Gosselin. I sat there and went through what she was going to were, matched everything to a "T" and then pulled out the gallon size hair bows and her black Mary Janes.

I had a couple of things I really needed to do that I didn't get to do so it set me back. I give it up to all the single mothers out there. I am exhausted. I am waiting on the last load of laundry and I knew I wouldn't have time in the morning to write because I have to get up and get Ashleigh ready and off to the gym I go. From there on it is everything I didn't get to today. I can only imagine the stress of working single mothers. So in hope I pray that tomorrow I have the energy to attack all the tasks that need to be done and come home with a smile on my face and a sense of accomplishment. I think that is the main things people really need to feel fulfilled other than having the Lord in there life, is a sense of purpose and accomplishment. With out those we become lost. Well I leave you all to have a great day, remember to take time out for you and enjoy the little things in life and cherish the moments!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment