Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2009 "Good Mourning"

The mourning over the broken heart. Yes it happens to all of us. That is the thing there are many of these breaks ups (usually) and life must go on. So how do we do that? Remember music touches many in different ways, we are working our way up!

You'll be thinking of me, waiting on the world to change after I knock you down.

"I woke up early one morning around 4 am with the moon shining bright as the headlights over the interstate, I pulled the covers over my head trying to catch sleep but thoughts of us just keeping me awake, ever since you found yourself in someone else's arms I been trying my best to get along. That's ok there is nothing left to say, take your records take your freedom, take your memories I don't need them take your space and your reasons, but you'll think of me, take your cat but leave my sweater, but we have nothing left to weather a matter in fact I will feel a whole lot better, but you will think of me." Keith Urban, You'll Think of Me

"Me and all my friends we're all misunderstood, they say we stand for nothing else they say we never could. Now we see everything that is going wrong with the world and all those who lead it we just feel like we don't have the means to rise up and beat it. So we keep waiting, waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting, waiting on the world change. It is hard to beat the system when were at a distance so we keep waiting, waiting on the world to change." John Mayer Waiting on the World to Change

"I never thought I would never be in love like this when I look at you my mind goes on a trip, and you came in knocked me on my face it was like the memories but I already won first place. I never thought I would fall for you as hard as I did how you had me thinking about our life, our house our, kids every morning I look at you and smile, then boy you came around and you knocked me down, knocked me down, sometimes love comes around and it knocks you down, just get back up when knocks you down." Keri Hilson, Kanye West, and Ne-Yo

Well as the music always heals, it brings back memories. Waiting on the world to change was before President Barack Obama's election. Now what are we doing? Losing a lover, is it love or lust? The music brings us to that place, it's always that song. I am working my way up, there is a mission through all of this. We can't let a lost love or lover bring us down, we must rise, because there will be plenty more. When I was in high school I wrote a poem about a boy being a bottle of scotch. You know how many bottles of scotch I have had since then. There are always new days and new people. You will know when it is right, if it's not right, it's just not right. We pick ourselves up and move on. Everyone have a great day!

Love,
Sarh


No comments:

Post a Comment