Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, 2009 "relaxing"

Good Morning this will be my first of two today! I will be writing later about the fabulous night at Pretty in Pilsen with the wonderful designers, in which I just caught at the end of the night and almost missed. Good thing I didn't. Now lets go on and let the music heal! These songs make me have butterflies in my stomach and make me want to dance around the room or open the sunroof on that beautiful day.

You're Beautiful On Your Wedding Day With A Pocket Full of Sunshine!

"My life is brilliant, my life is brilliant my love is pure. I saw an angel of that I am sure she smiled at me on the subway she was with another man, but I won't lose any sleep on that because I have a plan. Your beautiful, Your beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place and I don't know what to do because I will never be with you." James Blunt, You're Beautiful

"So much for love I guess I have been wronged but it's alright cause I'm moving on, I've got my car all packed with cassette tapes and sweaters loose change and cheap cigarettes and I'm gonna drive through the hills put my hand out the window and sing until I run out of words. I'm stop by every truck stop and make small talk with every waiters and truck driving men. I'm going to fall asleep in the backseat with no one around but me and my friends! It's going be so great! It's going to be just like my wedding day! Yeah I had enough of love its feel good to give up some good to be good to myself and I am going to get on the highway with no destination in vision in mind I am going to drive to the ocean and go skinny dipping and give kisses to Venus and Mars.....Rosie Thomas Wedding Day

"I've a got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine I got a love that is mine its all I know,oh oh do what you want but your never gonna break me the sticks and stones you're never gonna shake I know, take me away to me a secret place a sweet escape take me away, take me way to better days, take me away for a holiday. Natasha Bedingfield, Pocketful of Sunshine

These songs I find again as a release and good vibes and rhythm that helps bring out the smile, relaxing part of you to repair and come to terms with who you are and what you stand for. It is all a process. A hard one at that. Well we will meet later on today and I will let you know about last nights events! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment