Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23, 2009 "Sorting out your friends"

Good Evening! There comes a time when it is time to sort out your friends. A friendship takes two people meeting both ways. The phone works both ways. We all live busy lives, and some weeks are crazy, but we know who are real and true. I know I am so kind hearted, I have been taken advantage of many times. However it is time to cut the cord. I deserve good friends that appreciate me and who want to be around me. Those who don't , I am not going to bat for. It is a new conclusion I have come to, that I think in turn it will make me a happier person. I encourage everyone to do the same, really evaluate your friends. We all know friends are the family we make along the way! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment