Friday, October 16, 2009

October 16, 2009 Pretty In PIlsen with Kristen Goede and Kate Boggiano!

Good Afternoon! I wanted to let everyone know that there will be another Pretty in Pilsen! Yes, I am very excited! Kristen Goede will be there with all her wonderful Jewels that I so love! Of course my friend and Designer Kate Boggiano will be there as well! She was just featured in Instyle magazine! Their style is wonderful and I encourage everyone to come! I went and it was another life changing event. Two more fabulous people in my life who make me look beautiful. We will be styling and socializing! I am already thinking Christmas! I know that they will be having deals going on. Here are the specifics! It is 6:00-9:00 pm on this Tuesday the 20th, at 2150 S. Canalport Ave. Chicago, IL 60608. Canalport Ave. is between Halsted and Cermak in the Pilsen neighborhood. If you RSVP to 1-866-388-3501 you will receive a free coupon! The event is free! I will be attending with a confirmed couple others! Hope to see you all there! Have a great weekend!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment