Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30, 2009 "Taking a Deeper Look"

Good Morning! Wow what a week! This week I took a deeper look at my life and seeing what direction I am heading. Although we can plan it is up to the Lord where I end up. However, trying to make decisions on certain things at times were difficult I got through it. We had a wonderful motivational video, thanks Beth, that touched everyone. A father's love for his son and a heartwarming story that lead to tears. It was amazing. I had my 'If you could choose a career for me," which I found enlightening.

Yesterday I posted a music video by Martina McBride called God's Will. It is sad no doubt. I cried to that video for years and then I found the true meaning of that video. Children teach us things everyday. The Lord puts people in our lives for a reason. You take the negative or take the positive. She was a woman just like me, been "Wounded, Jaded, Loved and Hated until she found God's Will. He lived selflessly and new God and loved. Something any parent would want. He changed her life. While sad, things happen in life and we learn from them, we can cry or take something away from that experience.

I believe in God and I believe in the power of prayer. It has changed my life. There is no doubt about that. Some understand it and some don't and that's ok. I am still learning everyday like the rest of us, making mistakes like the rest of us, and I am no saint. I try to do my best everyday to help those in need and live selflessly. I just hope that I do leave that mark on the world. I am going to leave with a scripture I found. "...I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have the power....to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ...." Ephesians 3:17.18 With that being said I hope everyone has a safe weekend, do something kind and of course something random. I just published " Life Is A Cup Of Coffee on Facebook. Very Inspirational! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment