Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19, 2009 Music Heals "Lust"

Music does heal through all stages of life. I am starting from the bottom and working are way up this week. I wish it could all be wonderful and joyous however, it is just not real anymore.

If your this kind of boy you send us girls to rehab, so take a bow!

"If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl. I swear I would be a better man. I'd listen to her cause I know how it hurts when you loose the one you wanted he has taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed. If I were a boy, I would turn off my phone tell everyone it's broke so they think that I was sleeping alone. I put myself first and make the rules as I go, cause I know that she would be faithful waiting for me to come home. If I were a boy, I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl , I swear I would be a better man. I listen to her cause I know how it hurts, when you lose the one you wanted and he has taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed. It's a little to late for you to come back say its just a mistake think I forgive you like that, if you think I would wait for you, you think wrong, but your just a boy you don't understand..." Beyonce, If I were a boy

"It's gonna to take a miracle to bring me back and your the one to blame, and now I feel like oh your the reason I am thinking I don't want to smoke on those cigarettes no more. I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking I should never let you enter my door next time you wanna go on leave, I should just let you go on and do it, now I'm using like I need. It's time to check into rehab because your my disease, it's like I checked into rehab..." Rihanna, Rehab

"How about a round of applause yeah standing ovation. Yeah, yeah... you look so dumb right now, standing outside my house, trying to apologize your so ugly when you cry, please, just cut it out don't tell me your sorry cause your not, baby when I know your only sorry you got caught, but you put on quite a show really had me going but now it is time to go, curtains finally closing, that was quite a show very entertaining, but it is over now, go on take a bow..." Rihanna, Take A Bow

Perfect examples, #1 hits, girls sing them, live them. This is the new generation. Reach out be a mentor, show children a different way. Show a boy how to be a man, show a girl to be a lady. I was about floored the first time a guy opened the door for me. We need to reach out to the youth, in the meantime let the music heal! Have a great day!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment